|Location:||Old Delhi, Delhi|
|Lines:||Howrah - Delhi|
Delhi - Jaipur
Delhi - Amritsar - Jammu Tawi
Delhi Ring Railway
|Connections:||Taxi Stand, Bus Terminal and Delhi Metro|
|Structure:||Standard (On Ground Station)|
|Owned By:||Northern Railway|
Delhi Junction, also known as Old Delhi, is the oldest railway station of Delhi city. It was built by the British in the style of red-coloured fort, before independence. This has been an important railway station of the country, and complements the New Delhi railway station. It is served by the Chandni Chowk Delhi Metro station.
This station has railway lines from four directions:
- From Uttar Pradesh, East i.e. Ghaziabad side.
- From Haryana, North, i.e. Panipat side.
- From West i.e Shakurbasti side
- From South i.e. New Delhi side.
Important trains from Delhi Junction are :
- 2311/12 Kalka Mail
- 2329/30 West Bengal Sampark Kranti
- 4055/56 Brahmaputra Mail
- 4001/02 Atari Link Express
- 4033/34 Jammu Mail