Apart from zonal railways and production units, a number of Public Sector Undertakings are under the administrative control of the ministry of railways. These units are:
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India
- Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation
- Konkan Railway CorporationKonkan Railway Corporation
- Indian Railway Finance Corporation
- Mumbai Rail Vikas Corporation
- Railtel Corporation of India – Telecommunication Networks
- RITES Ltd. – Consulting Division of Indian Railways
- IRCON International Ltd. – Construction Division
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited
- Container Corporation of India
- Rail Land Development Authority is a statutory authority formed through an amendment of the Railways' Act, 1989 for commercial development of vacant railway land/
- Centre for Railway Information Systems is an autonomous organisation under the Railway Board, which is responsible for developing the major software required by Indian Railways.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.